Purpose: This scholarship is for study at an accredited post-secondary institution and is intended to support individuals from diverse backgrounds who are, or will likely be leaders in our community. It is designed to support the membership, their spouse/domestic partner and dependents who exemplify the essence of the Ambassador experience. The experience is comprised of the following:
1) developing self potential,
2) contributing to society, and
3) developing values.
Amount: One $1000 one-time scholarship – funds will be issued to the school and dispersed upon receipt of a tuition billing statement.
Note: Scholarships and grants may affect other student aid programs. See your financial aid officer for details.
Ambassador Scholarship Requirements: To apply for the 2021 Ambassadors Scholarship, applicants must:
· Must be a current high school senior graduating by June 2021, or possess a high school diploma or GED.
· Attend or be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Must be graduating from or have graduated from a secondary school in Saint Paul, or be attending a post-secondary institution in Saint Paul, or live or work in Saint Paul. Alternatively, the applicant can qualify by volunteering at an Ambassadors or Saint Paul Festival and Heritage Foundation even in the previous 12 months.
Applications are due by midnight on Thursday, April 1, 2021. Applicants will be notified of the decision by mid April.